Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Jetted Tub
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
About this area
In the business district, Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton is in an area with good airport proximity. Whitehern Historic House & Garden National Historic Site and Hamilton Place Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Cameron Speedway & Amusements and Killman Zoo. Adventure Village and Wild Waterworks are also worth visiting.
- Mohawk College - 7 min drive
- Hamilton City Hall - 12 min drive
- Art Gallery of Hamilton - 12 min drive
- FirstOntario Centre - 13 min drive
- Hamilton Convention Centre - 17 min drive
- Hamilton GO Centre - 11 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Courtyard Cafe — 1 min walk
- Fireside Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Hamilton
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a quick overnight stay but the whole facility was clean, friendly staff, excellent all around. 15 minutes to the airport.