- Eastgate Square Mall
- 13 min walk
- Confederation Park
- 6 min drive
- Wild Waterworks
- 7 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hamilton, Comfort Inn Hamilton is in the suburbs and near theme parks. Beach Canal Lighthouse and Carisma Pentecostal Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanical Gardens and Lake Ontario. Adventure Village and Wild Waterworks are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Eastgate Square Mall - 13 min walk
- Confederation Park - 6 min drive
- Wild Waterworks - 7 min drive
- Little Ray's Reptile Zoo - 13 min drive
- Tim Hortons Field - 14 min drive
- Grimsby Station - 14 min drive
- Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Comfort Inn Hamilton
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Needed a place in a pinch
We just needed a quick spot for the night, we showed up pretty late, and they were very accommodating. Breakfast in the morning was delicious, and the room was very comfortable.