- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Dalhousie University
- 5 min walk
- Rebecca Cohn Auditorium
- 9 min walk
- Museum of Natural History
- 19 min walk
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
University of King's College is located in Halifax. Halifax Shopping Centre and Dartmouth Crossing are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Scotiabank Centre or Dartmouth Sportsplex.
- Dalhousie University - 5 min walk
- Rebecca Cohn Auditorium - 9 min walk
- Halifax Public Gardens - 14 min walk
- Museum of Natural History - 19 min walk
- St. Mary's University - 3 min drive
- Halifax Station - 3 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
University of King's College
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
King’s College dorm is a dorm. Single beds were very comfortable and dorm bathrooms were clean. Breakfast in the morning was very good. Price is excellent for staying so close to downtown. We walked there easily every day. We are walkers. We loved it.