Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel connected to a shopping center in Downtown Halifax
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in Downtown Halifax, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Bay of Fundy, Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk, and Neptune Theatre. Halifax Citadel and Scotiabank Centre are also within 15 minutes. Halifax Station is 16 minutes by foot.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, a business center, and conference space are onsite.
All 262 rooms offer conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, along with free WiFi, free wired Internet, and cable TV. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 262
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free wired Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Arms - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 40.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 63.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Hotel Lord Nelson
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- Lord Nelson Hotel
- Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.