Halifax Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Halifax with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 45 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Pets are welcome at The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites. This hotel offers a restaurant and a fitness center. Customers enjoy this 4.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Pets can join their owners at Travelodge Suites by Wyndham Halifax Dartmouth. This hotel provides guests with a fitness center and laundry facilities. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Halifax
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Halifax is 1.65 inches
Exploring Halifax with Your Pet
Known for its port, Halifax has lots to offer visitors including its live music, museums, and hockey. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Halifax Citadel and Public Gardens Park. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Grand Parade and Province House. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu, AFK Reef Supplies, or Petstuff On The Go.