Get an overview of this hotelHalifax harbourfront hotel connected to casino
Popular property highlights
Located in downtown Halifax, this smoke-free hotel overlooking the harbour connects to Casino Nova Scotia via an indoor skyway. The hotel is 1 block from the shops and restaurants of Historic Properties.
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel has a 5,000-square-foot spa with personal trainers, and yoga and Pilates classes. Guests can also take a dip in the indoor pool, soak in the spa tub, or head for the the classy onsite restaurant
This Marriott hotel has spacious rooms offering harbor or city views. Guestrooms feature luxury Revive Collection bedding with down comforters, turndown service, and both high-speed and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
The Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel enjoys an enviable location overlooking the harbor and is within 1 kilometer (about a half-mile) of shops, restaurants, and attractions. An indoor skyway leads to the Casino Nova Scotia.
Use of the fitness center, indoor pool, and spa tub are complimentary. Guests can also relax at the full-service on-site Interlude Spa, which offers body treatments and beauty services including manicures and pedicures, facials, body wraps, and aromatherapy and hydrotherapy treatments.
The classy harbourstone sea grill & pour house restaurant serves all meals in a harbor-view room. A Starbucks is located on site.
Business-friendly amenities include a business center, technology support staff, 8 conference rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby.
This Marriott is entirely smoke-free.
Guests may park in an underground garage (surcharge) with in/out privileges.
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 22000
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Smart TV
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
harbourstone sea grill & pour house - Whether enjoying a meal with family or friends or an after-work cocktail in the bar, harbourstone offers a comfortable and relaxed environment to gather and enjoy innovative coastal cuisine. Ingredients are locally-sourced to make meals distinctly Canadian. Rustically textured nautical elements are woven through the restaurant.
Room service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Year-round recreation can be enjoyed in the hotel's indoor pool, spa tub, and complimentary fitness center, which has treadmills, free weights, and elliptical trainers.
Running paths are located along the adjacent boardwalk. Seasonal boat excursions from Halifax include sightseeing cruises, deep-sea fishing, and whale-watching. Hiking trails can be accessed at nearby parks and beach coves.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; surcharges may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 60 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Halifax Harbourfront
- Halifax Harbourfront Hotel
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
- Halifax Marriott Hotel
- Harbourfront Halifax
- Marriott Halifax
- Marriott Harbourfront
- Marriott Harbourfront Halifax
- Marriott Harbourfront Hotel
- Casino Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel Nova Scotia
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.