Overview of Anchorage House and Cottages
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Cottage, 1 Queen Bed
Comfort Cottage, 1 Queen Bed, Kitchenette
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, Fireplace
Cottage, 1 Bedroom
Cottage, 1 Bedroom, Fireplace
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
About this area
Located in Hubbards, Anchorage House and Cottages is near the beach. St. Stephen's Church and Swiss Air Flight 111 Memorial Bayswater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hubbards Beach and Hubbards Barn and Community Park.
- Shore Club Dance Hall - 10 min walk
- Hubbards Beach - 17 min walk
- Hubbards Barn and Community Park - 2 min drive
- Hooked Rug Museum of North America - 2 min drive
- Queensland Beach Provincial Park - 4 min drive
- Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 47 min drive
About this property
Anchorage House and Cottages
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort