- Mink Creek Falls
- 7 min drive
- South Little Mink Lake
- 8 min drive
- Madawaska Art Shop
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Nomi Resort is located in Dysart et al. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Algonquin Provincial Park and Mink Creek Falls.
- Mink Creek Falls - 7 min drive
- South Little Mink Lake - 8 min drive
- Madawaska Art Shop - 24 min drive
- Paudash Lake - 46 min drive
- Kawartha Highlands Provincial Park - 46 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 177 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 50.0 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 8.0 per cent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.00 and CAD 17.00 for adults, and CAD 5.00 and CAD 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.0 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee weekends 8:30 AM–10 AM: CAD 5.00-17.00 for adults and CAD 5.00-10.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Bike hire
- Spa services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Picnic area
- Massage - deep-tissue
- Massage - hot stone
- Massage - prenatal
- Massage - Thai
- Fireplace in reception
- Free toiletries
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Liked: Cleanliness
Beautiful Lobby but Rooms need lots of TLC
Lobby and restaurant are beautiful! Staff was VERY VERY friendly, when you could find them. Hotel is extremely under staffed. Rooms were old, outdated, and very worn. Nice remote area, with lots of land. Overall, I think it has LOADS of potential but the rooms need a lot of TLC, and they need more staff. Also, wish they sold some basic convenience store items like chips, milk, juice, etc. Sucks that you have to drive a half hour to get anything.