- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Twin Room, Smoking, Garden View
Twin Room, Smoking, Mountain View
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, Annex Building
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking, Lake View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Garden View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Twin Room, Non Smoking, Lake View
Double Room, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Hakone, The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko is on a lake. Hakone Shrine and Mishima Sky Walk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park. Hakone-en Aquarium and Hakone Pirate Ship are also worth visiting.
- Lake Ashi - 1 min walk
- Hakone-en Aquarium - 3 min walk
- Hakone Shrine - 7 min drive
- Ōwakudani - 7 min drive
- Hakone Ekiden Museum - 12 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 12 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 22 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 154 min drive
- La Terrazza - 4 min drive
- Bakery & Table - 4 min drive
- Amazake Chaya Tea House - 6 min drive
- 桃源台ビューレストラン - 7 min drive
- 箱根ホテル小涌園 ラウンジ アゼリア - 10 min drive
About this property
The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Please note: the hotel offers roundtrip train station shuttle service at scheduled times: <br />Departure from Odawara station to the hotel: 11:30 AM; 2 PM; 4:10 PM.<br />Departure from the hotel to Odawara station: 10:30 AM; 1 PM; 3:10 PM.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3080 and JPY 3850 for adults, and JPY 1100 and JPY 3080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko Aparthotel
- Prince Ashinoko Aparthotel
- Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
- Prince Ashinoko
- The Prince Hakone Hotel Hakone-Machi
- Prince Hotel Hakone Machi
- Prince Hotel Hakone Machi
- The Prince Hakone
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort