Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Glasgow hotel in City Centre Glasgow, near University of Glasgow
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Quiet location
- Proximity to shopping
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
Located in City Centre Glasgow, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sauchiehall Street, George Square, and Gallery of Modern Art. The SSE Hydro and Clyde Auditorium are also within 1 mi (2 km). Cowcaddens Station is 10 minutes by foot and Buchanan Street Station is 10 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 72 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 527 square feet (49 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Malmaison Glasgow is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 527
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 7 AM and 10 AM and on weekends between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Chez Mal - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mal Bar - Onsite cocktail bar.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 15 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Glasgow Malmaison
- Malmaison Glasgow
- Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow
- Hotel Malmaison
- Malmaison Hotel Glasgow, Scotland
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.