Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Situated in Paisley, this eco-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Paisley Abbey and within 6 mi (10 km) of Braehead Shopping Centre and Braehead Arena. Xscape Braehead and Bellahouston Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 300 rooms offer free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Meeting rooms 18
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 9
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Traders - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Starbucks - Onsite coffee shop.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Glasgow Airport Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
- Holiday Inn Hotel Glasgow Airport
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.