Gravenhurst Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Gravenhurst with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 6 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Gold Pine Inn Motel is a dog-friendly motel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star motel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Skyways Motel. This motel offers an outdoor pool and concierge services. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's guestroom size and quiet location.
- Pets can join their owners at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Gravenhurst. This motel provides guests with a fitness center and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Gravenhurst
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 23°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gravenhurst is 1.34 inches
Exploring Gravenhurst with Your Pet
Known for its port, Gravenhurst has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture and beautiful sunsets. See the local sights and visit Gravenhurst Opera House and Bethure Memorial House. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Gull Lake Rotary Park and Muskoka Steamships. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or Mullin's Pet Market.