Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Grand Rapids, MI from CA $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Grand Rapids Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Grand Rapids Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Oct. 18, 2020
Grand Rapids Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Grand Rapids and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 31 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Red Roof Inn Grand Rapids Airport is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a computer station and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star motel's overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI. This hotel offers free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Pets can join their owners at Holiday Inn Grand Rapids Downtown. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Rapids
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Rapids is 38.27 inches
Exploring Grand Rapids with Your Pet
Known for its live music, Grand Rapids has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, baseball, and gardens. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Grand Rapids Art Museum and Public Museum of Grand Rapids. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Gerald R. Ford Museum and Grand Rapids Children's Museum.