Nice older historic hotel - smaller rooms but ok. Poor mattresses and pillows, needs improvements
- Hopi House
- 1 min walk
- Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent's Residence
- 2 min walk
- The Arizona Room
- 5 min walk
- Harvey House Café
- 5 min walk
- Grand Canyon, AZ (GCN-Grand Canyon Natl. Park)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Grand Canyon, El Tovar - Inside the Park is near a train station. Bright Angel Lodge and Phantom Ranch are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canyon Visitor Center and Grand Canyon National Park.
- Hopi House - 1 min walk
- Grand Canyon National Park Superintendent's Residence - 2 min walk
- Bright Angel History Room - 6 min walk
- Bright Angel Lodge - 6 min walk
- Lookout Studio - 6 min walk
- Grand Canyon Railway - 3 min walk
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field) - 100 min drive
- The El Tovar Dining Room — 1 min walk
- The El Tovar Cocktail Lou — 1 min walk
- The Arizona Room - 5 min walk
- Harvey House Café - 5 min walk
- Yavapai Cafeteria - 6 min drive
About this property
El Tovar - Inside the Park
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 2 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- El Tovar Hotel Grand Canyon
- El Tovar Hotel
- El Tovar Grand Canyon
- El Tovar Inside Park Hotel Grand Canyon
- Hotel El Tovar
- El Grand Canyon
- Grand Canyon El Tovar
- El Tovar Lodge
- El Tovar Inside Park Hotel
- El Tovar Inside Park Grand Canyon
- El Tovar Inside Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The best part of our stay was Aaron waiter in the dining room. So pleasant. Genuinely happy person. So accommodating. An asset to the property.