Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Grand Bend
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Grand Bend Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Grand Bend with your cat or dog? Review this popular Grand Bend accommodation that is enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Pine Dale Motor Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and deep soaking tubs. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Grand Bend
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Grand Bend is 1.38 inches
Exploring Grand Bend with Your Pet
Known for its golfing, Grand Bend has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Huron Country Playhouse and Grand Bend Motorplex. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Grand Bend Marina and Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Valu or Okiok Siberian Husky Kennels & Cattery.