- Plaza Nueva
- 2 min walk
- Corral del Carbon Monument
- 3 min walk
- Restaurante Yamato
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Granada's Central District neighbourhood, Monjas Del Carmen Hotel is in the city centre. Alhambra and Plaza Nueva are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Plaza de Toros or Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Plaza Nueva - 2 min walk
- Corral del Carbon Monument - 3 min walk
- Royal Chapel of Granada - 4 min walk
- Calle Navas - 4 min walk
- Granada Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Granada Station - 8 min drive
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 23 min drive
- Restaurante Yamato - 1 min walk
- Cacho&pepe - 1 min walk
- Los Manueles - 1 min walk
- Carmela - 1 min walk
- La Perla - 1 min walk
About this property
Monjas Del Carmen Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 23 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Excellent location and friendly helpful staff. Wonderful!