- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Macià Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Twin Room
Double Room (with extra bed 2 Adults + 1 Child)
Superior Double Room, Terrace
Double Room (with extra bed 3 Adults)
Comfort Double Room
About this area
Located in Granada's Genil neighbourhood, Macià Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel is in the city centre and on the riverwalk. Alhambra and Granada Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes or Plaza de Toros.
- Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre - 6 min walk
- Calle Navas - 9 min walk
- Corral del Carbon Monument - 13 min walk
- Isabel la Catolica Plaza - 14 min walk
- Carmen de los Martires Gardens - 20 min walk
- Granada Station - 20 min drive
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 25 min drive
- El Refectorio — 1 min walk
- La cuchara de Carmela - 1 min walk
- Restaurante Kiosko Las Titas - 3 min walk
- Mamut - 3 min walk
- Oryza - 4 min walk
About this property
Macià Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness
I did like everything in the Hotel Maciá. It's a beautiful place and services are wonderful.