- Calle Navas
- 12 min walk
- Carmen de los Martires Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Restaurante Kiosko Las Titas
- 5 min walk
- Cafeteria las Flores
- 7 min walk
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Granada's Genil neighbourhood, Los Angeles & Spa Hotel is in the city centre. Alhambra and Plaza Nueva are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Generalife and Mirador de San Nicolas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes or Plaza de Toros.
- Calle Navas - 12 min walk
- Carmen de los Martires Gardens - 13 min walk
- Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre - 14 min walk
- Alhambra - 17 min walk
- Generalife - 9 min drive
- Granada Station - 20 min drive
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 24 min drive
- Restaurante Kiosko Las Titas - 5 min walk
- Cafeteria las Flores - 7 min walk
- El trasgu - 9 min walk
- Restaurante Raices - 9 min walk
- Quesería Rossini - 9 min walk
About this property
Los Angeles & Spa Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Location was perfect and taking a bonus
All staff very friendly and helpful