The property is stunning! There are quaint cabins in a mountain setting, complete with roaming horses and a little pond. The owners are lovely people who are very hospitable. My young daughter especially enjoyed the evening campfires and petting the animals. My family enjoyed our stay immensely and we would return in a heartbeat!
- Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center
- 4 min drive
- Burges and James Gadsden Provincial Park
- 12 min drive
- Golden Golf Club
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Northern Lights Wildlife Wolf Center - 4 min drive
- Burges and James Gadsden Provincial Park - 12 min drive
- Edelweiss Village - 19 min drive
- Chatter Creek - 20 min drive
- Golden Golf Club - 28 min drive
About this property
Blaeberry Mountain Lodge
A perfect getaway for skiers, Blaeberry Mountain Lodge offers conveniences such as a garden, a terrace and free self parking. All 9 cabins boast fireplaces, and offer free WiFi and kitchens. Guests will also find balconies or patios, fridges and microwaves.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10 per pet, per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blaeberry Mountain Lodge Golden
- Blaeberry Mountain Lodge
- Blaeberry Mountain Golden
- Blaeberry Mountain
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds: CAD 20.0 per night
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Balcony or patio
- BBQ Grill
- Picnic area
- Ceiling fan
- CAD 10 per pet per day
- Service animals exempt from fees
- Designated smoking areas
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- In a rural location
Things to do
- Fishing and hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking, mountain biking and snowshoeing nearby
- 9 rooms
- 4 buildings
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Fishing on site
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
We stayed at this property due a very enthusiastic recommendation and were certainly glad we did. Upon arrival the location left us speechless. Total serenity featuring green pastures with free roaming horses surrounded by beautiful forest. We were greeted by the lovely owners of 30 years and directed to our private little cabin tucked into the trees. Just WOW. I have travelled the world and have never been to a lodging where the owner built his accommodations himself, and with such care and attention to detail. The cabins have been decorated with charm and love complete with cute little half window lace curtains as if in Switzerland. Accommodations are very clean and the kitchen is well stocked. If you fancy a fire in your fireplace later in the evening, you have simply to pluck a few immaculately cut and stacked wood pieces from your private porch. The owner makes a bonfire in the evening to which everyone is welcome - a lovely touch which allows you to chat with other guests (Germany and France were our companions). I could continue, but I recommend a visit to confirm!!