- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Royal Pines Resort Golf Course
- 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance
- 8 min drive
- Infinity Attraction
- 8 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Benowa, RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast is near theme parks. Chevron Renaissance and Cavill Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Infinity Attraction and Timezone. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Slingshot, or check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium.
- Royal Pines Resort Golf Course - 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 8 min drive
- Infinity Attraction - 8 min drive
- Cavill Avenue - 8 min drive
- Slingshot - 8 min drive
- Nerang Train Station - 4 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 12 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kalinda Restaurant – Serves breakfast daily.
- Trattoria Amici – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Arakawa Japanese – Serves dinner on selected days.
- Panorama – Open daily.
About this property
RACV Royal Pines Resort Gold Coast
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Five star across the board. Could not fault it anywhere. Worth every dollar.