Overview of The Willow
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Traditional Double Room
About this area
The Willow is located in Glastonbury. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wookey Hole Caves and Cheddar Gorge, while Rural Life Museum and The Shoe Museum are cultural highlights. St. Margaret's Chapel & Magdalene Almshouses and Greenbank Pool are also worth visiting.
- Rural Life Museum - 5 min walk
- Glastonbury Abbey - 9 min walk
- Soulwise Soul readings, Hypnotherapy and Peace Treatments - 10 min walk
- Chalice Well - 10 min walk
- Glastonbury Tor - 15 min walk
- Castle Cary Station - 21 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.