- Buchanan Street
- 4 min walk
- George Square
- 7 min walk
- Toby Jug
- 1 min walk
- Ad Lib
- 1 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre, Grand Central Hotel is in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. George Square and Glasgow Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Glasgow Green and Botanic Gardens. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at The SSE Hydro or Hampden Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: St Enoch Station is 6 minutes by foot and Buchanan Street Station is 7 minutes.
- Buchanan Street - 4 min walk
- Merchant City - 5 min walk
- George Square - 7 min walk
- Royal Concert Hall - 8 min walk
- Kings Theatre Glasgow - 13 min walk
- Glasgow Central Station - 1 min walk
- St Enoch Station - 6 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Tempus — 1 min walk
- Toby Jug - 1 min walk
- Ad Lib - 1 min walk
- Got the Munchies… - 1 min walk
- Deli central - 1 min walk
About this property
Grand Central Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 12.00 and GBP 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 30 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Central Hotel Glasgow
- Grand Central Glasgow
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities