- George Square
- 5 min walk
- Buchanan Street
- 7 min walk
- The Gallery
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Glasgow's City Centre Glasgow neighbourhood, Brunswick Merchant City Hotel is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Glasgow Green and Queen's Park, while The SSE Hydro and Royal Concert Hall are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Hampden Park or Celtic Park. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- George Square - 5 min walk
- Buchanan Street - 7 min walk
- Barrowland Ballroom - 11 min walk
- Royal Concert Hall - 12 min walk
- Glasgow Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Glasgow Argyle Street Station - 4 min walk
- St Enoch Station - 8 min walk
- Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.) - 21 min drive
- The Amsterdam — 1 min walk
- The Gallery - 1 min walk
- Cranberry's - 1 min walk
- Citation Taverne & Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Wilson St. Pantry - 1 min walk
About this property
Brunswick Merchant City Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 4.95 and GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely room, lovely staff, shame about noisey bar.
The hotel itself was lovely, big clean rooms and the receptionist was extremely helpful. I knew from the location that there was a bar downstairs, which wasn’t a problem until the Drag Bingo and karaoke started. For a Thursday night, it was just too loud to sleep. It’s a shame because this was a lovely, reasonably priced hotel but as I have work the next day, I won’t be staying here again.