Gibsons Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Gibsons with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. See the most popular Gibsons hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- The Bonniebrook Lodge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and in-room fireplaces. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's restaurant and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Purpletree B&B. This guesthouse offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Guests like the breakfast at this 3.5-star guesthouse.
- Pets can join their owners at Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Center. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's pool and walkable location.
Planning Your Trip to Gibsons
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- April-June: the average is 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gibsons is 1.57 inches
Exploring Gibsons with Your Pet
Known for its gardens and waterfront, Gibsons has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Langdale Ferry Terminal and Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Cypress Mountain. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Oscar's Aquatics, Gibson Pet Foods & Supplies, or Bowen's Little Pet Shop.