- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Gibsons Marina
- 7 min walk
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives
- 9 min walk
- Dakota Ridge
- 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 119 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
This cottage is located in Gibsons. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Soames Hill Park and Cliff Gilker Park, while Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives and House of Hewhiwus are cultural highlights. Party Ponies and Farm Ventures and Chapman Creek Hatchery are also worth visiting.
- Gibsons Marina - 7 min walk
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives - 9 min walk
- Dakota Ridge - 4 min drive
- Soames Hill Park - 4 min drive
- Langdale Ferry Terminal - 6 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 133 min drive
About this property
Location~cottage~hot Tub~beach~market~lower Gibsons
Lorraine K Esser
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Nicely located property, lots of extras provided - condiments, toiletries, snacks
Owner was very friendly and welcoming. She is eager to please and make her rental a success. Property is over-decorated for the size and may not appeal to some people as a result. I almost didn’t book when I saw the over-abundance of mirrors used for decor. Parking somewhat precarious - very near a stone- built step. Being in earthquake country I had some concerns about heavy objects (picture, lamp, decorative piece) at head of bed. Owner mostly kept three small dogs away, but when they were present, they tended to jump on people and owner was not especially successful at getting them to obey. Owner was very generous in both the extras she had available for use and also with her invitation to come forward with any concerns, needs, suggestions. Not a property I would rebook, but it was fine for the five nights I was there.