- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Dakota Ridge
- 18 min walk
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives
- 18 min walk
- Gibsons Marina
- 2 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 118 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Center is located in Gibsons. Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives and House of Hewhiwus are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Party Ponies and Farm Ventures and Chapman Creek Hatchery.
- Dakota Ridge - 18 min walk
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives - 18 min walk
- Gibsons Marina - 2 min drive
- Party Ponies and Farm Ventures - 4 min drive
- Soames Hill Park - 4 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 130 min drive
About this property
Cedars Inn Hotel & Convention Center
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per stay.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cedars Inn Hotel Gibsons
- Cedars Inn Hotel
- Cedars Gibsons
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This hotel was basic. Had everything u needed, just nothing special. Very dated, run down exterior, carpeting felt dirty but may have just been the age of it. The bed was ok, maybe a bit hard. The only heat source was from a single wall unit, which was noisy and would shut off and on all night. Everything was clean (linen, towels, tub). The housekeeping and front end staff seemed nice, although they should have asked how we wanted to pay at check out instead of just automatically charging it to the credit card that was on file. The hot tub was luke warm, the gym was freezing cuz the door had been open (all day?), and the equipment looked ancient and was minimal. This hotel is more like a motel, but serves its purpose for being central and affordable.