Search Apartment Rentals in Ghedi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep. 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 29, 2019
Other property types in Ghedi
Residenza Manfredi Silvia
Residenza Giulia e Silvia
Albergo La Piana
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2019
Staying in an Apartment in Ghedi
There are plenty of places to stay with in the larger Brescia area, with 88 lodging choices including 17 apartments. Take time to visit popular sights in the larger region like Castello Bonoris and Scaliger Castle.
Are you thinking about an apartment for your stay? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Listed below are some of the favorite apartments in the area to choose from:
- Located in Sirmione , 16.8 mi/27 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a furnished balcony, and a private yard
- A full-service spa and an outdoor pool on site
- Free WiFi and cable TV included
- Located 17 mi/27.3 km away in Sirmione
- A private beach and a beach bar on site
- It's located in Sirmione, 17.8 mi/28.7 km away
- Includes a furnished balcony
- 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant on site
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room included
- Located 17 mi/27.4 km away in Sirmione
- Free parking and concierge services on site
- Located in Peschiera del Garda , 19.9 mi/32.1 km from Ghedi
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Ghedi?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 59° F and nighttime temperatures average 28° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 41° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 54° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 71° F during the day and 29° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
Must See in Ghedi
While exploring the area, visit family-friendly sights like Le Ninfee del Garda Water Park, or get outside and enjoy nature at Rocca di Manerba Archaeological Park. Castello Bonoris and Scaliger Castle are other popular places to visit in the area.
How to Get to Ghedi and Around the Area
Fly into Brescia (VBS-Gabriele D'Annuzio), which is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), which is 30.4 mi (49 km) away.
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Ghedi Station.