- Hillbilly Golf
- 18 min drive
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies
- 18 min drive
- 11 min drive
- Fox and Parrot Tavern
- 12 min drive
- Gatlinburg, TN (GKT-Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Gatlinburg, this cabin is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Great Smoky Mountains National Park and popular attractions include Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Sky Lift. Gatlinburg Space Needle and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Hillbilly Golf - 18 min drive
- Traffic Light #6 - 18 min drive
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 18 min drive
- Guinness World Records Museum - 18 min drive
- Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark - 19 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 76 min drive
- Subway - 11 min drive
- Fox and Parrot Tavern - 12 min drive
- Greenbrier Restaurant - 14 min drive
- Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon - 15 min drive
- Hard Rock Cafe - 17 min drive
About this property
White Oak Lodge & Resort
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- White Oak Lodge & Resort Gatlinburg
- White Oak Gatlinburg
- White Oak Hotel Gatlinburg
- White Oak Lodge And Resort
- White Oak Lodge Resort Gatlinburg
- White Oak Lodge Resort
- White Oak Lodge
Very Nice Cabin Resort
Rented multiple cabins for our group which worked out very well. Cabins were very clean and both two bedroom cabins had washer/dryer, dishwasher and hot tub in the units. The cabins were well equipped with everything you might need for your stay. The pool, basketball/tennis court and fitness center were great!! Would highly recommend the resort to anyone. The only downside to our stay was that the property does recommend you do a personal cabin inventory check when you checkin with a pre-printed list of all items in the cabin. This for the most part just provides UNNECESSARY stress to the customer that is there to escape stress and enjoy a vacation. Without the inventory check this property would be EXCELLENT!!!! This property is very close to Gatlinbury (approximately 10 miles) and close to Smokey National Park entrance. Very nice location, we will be back for sure!!!
Pros: The atmosphere was friendly and clean - the pool was excellent.
Cons: DO AWAY with the personal inventory check that is recommended when you check-in.
Location: Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountain Park is very close. Pigeon Forge and Dollywood with all of their activities for families is also very close.