Internet was the worst ever. We did better without their WiFi. The breakfast looked awful, sausages looked barely cooked. It was dark in our room, lite out most of stay. The heater didn’t work during our very cold and wet visit. We did have a great view from our balcony and it was centrally located.
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- 5 min walk
- Titanic Museum
- 8 min walk
- Johnny Carino's
- 2 min walk
- Smith Family Dinner Theater
- 2 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 47 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
River Bend Inn is located in Pigeon Forge. Titanic Museum and Hollywood Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Island at Pigeon Forge and WonderWorks. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and Dollywood are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the motel's location for the sightseeing.
- Hollywood Wax Museum - 5 min walk
- Titanic Museum - 8 min walk
- Island at Pigeon Forge - 14 min walk
- Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show - 16 min walk
- WonderWorks - 19 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 48 min drive
- Johnny Carino's - 2 min walk
- Smith Family Dinner Theater - 2 min walk
- Wood Grill Buffet - 2 min walk
- Great American Steak & Buffet Company - 2 min walk
- Ruby Tuesday - 3 min walk
About this property
River Bend Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.