- Cooter's Place
- 17 min drive
- Hillbilly Golf
- 18 min drive
- 12 min drive
- Fox and Parrot Tavern
- 12 min drive
- Gatlinburg, TN (GKT-Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Gatlinburg, this cabin is next to a golf course. Gatlinburg Sky Lift and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area & Amusement Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies and Gatlinburg Space Needle. Dollywood and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Quiet (110 reviews)
- Safe (72 reviews)
- Easy parking (50 reviews)
- Cooter's Place - 17 min drive
- Hillbilly Golf - 18 min drive
- Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies - 18 min drive
- Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark - 19 min drive
- Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail - 30 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 76 min drive
- Subway - 12 min drive
- Fox and Parrot Tavern - 12 min drive
- Greenbrier Restaurant - 15 min drive
- Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon - 15 min drive
- Hard Rock Cafe - 18 min drive
About this property
Heavenly Views Resort and Weddings
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 9 AM-5 PM</li></ul> If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests checking in after 5 PM on Sunday are asked to pick-up their check-in package in Box #27. Should you have problems locating the office, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Almost Heaven Log Cabins Cabin Gatlinburg
- Almost Heaven Log Cabins Cabin
- Almost Heaven Log Cabins Gatlinburg
- Almost Heaven Log Cabins
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Cabin was beautiful, spacious, located in a beautiful area, nice amenities just some did not work as well as they could have. It would have been truly "Almost Heaven" if the following things could have been, fixed, replaced, improved upon: 1. Bed (box springs collapsed so bed sagged badly in the middle) 2. Outdoor hot tub worked but only for 10 or so minutes did the jets work at full capacity(maybe instructions would help) 3. indoor Jacuzzi tub jets didn't work at all 4. trim trees just off the deck for better view of mountains 5. clean glass on mountain view side of cabin. We enjoyed our stay, but would find somewhere else next time knowing what we know now.