The pool and hot tub were great to unwind to after traveling
- Island at Pigeon Forge
- 9 min walk
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- 11 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Pigeon Forge, Econo Lodge Riverside is in the city centre and on a river. Gatlinburg Sky Lift and Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort and Amusement Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Island at Pigeon Forge and WonderWorks. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and Dollywood are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Island at Pigeon Forge - 9 min walk
- Hollywood Wax Museum - 11 min walk
- The Comedy Barn Theater - 13 min walk
- Titanic Museum - 14 min walk
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall - 20 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 52 min drive
- Denny's - 1 min walk
- Starbucks - 1 min walk
- Mellow Mushroom - 2 min walk
- Mrs Clause - 3 min walk
- Bullfish Grill - 3 min walk
About this property
Econo Lodge Riverside
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities