- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir du Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility Accessible)
Deluxe Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking
Loft, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (Loft Suite)
About this area
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir du Casino is located in Gatineau's Hull neighbourhood. Canadian Museum of History and National Gallery of Canada are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Byward Market Square and Rideau Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Gatineau Sports Centre or TD Place Stadium. Waterskiing, rafting and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with mountain biking nearby.
- Casino du Lac Leamy - 6 min walk
- Royal Canadian Mint - 6 min drive
- Jacques Cartier Park - 7 min drive
- Canadian Museum of History - 7 min drive
- Maison du velo - 9 min drive
- Confederation Station - 15 min drive
- Ottawa Station - 17 min drive
- Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Risotto, Pasta & Grill — 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 11 min walk
- Benny & Co. - 12 min walk
- Pizza Hull - 12 min walk
- Harvey's - 12 min walk
About this property
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir du Casino
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir Casino Hotel Gatineau
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir Casino Hotel
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir Casino Gatineau
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Gatineau/Manoir Casino
- Ramada Plaza Wyndham Gatineau