Gardiner Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Gardiner? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Z-to Be Deleted - Yellowstone is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a casino and in-room kitchens.
- Pets are welcome at Dreamcatcher Tipi Hotel. This tentalow offers free WiFi and memory foam beds. Our customers appreciate this 3-star tentalow's helpful staff and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Gardiner/Yellowstone Park Area. This motel provides guests with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and location.
Planning Your Trip to Gardiner
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°F
- April-June: the average is 73°F during the day and 17°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -2°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gardiner is 22.83 inches
Exploring Gardiner with Your Pet
Known for its natural beauty, Gardiner has lots to offer visitors including its mountains, riverfront, and festivals. See the local sights and visit Roosevelt Arch and Yellowstone National Park North Entrance. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Electric Peak and Gallatin National Forest.