- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of The Galvestonian
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Bedrooms
Room, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Galveston, The Galvestonian is on a private beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at East Beach and Stewart Beach Park, while Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark are popular area attractions.
- East Beach - 4 min walk
- Stewart Beach Park - 16 min walk
- Porretto Beach - 5 min drive
- University of Texas Medical Branch - 5 min drive
- Seawolf Park - 17 min drive
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 52 min drive
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 4 min drive
- SubWay - 4 min drive
- Chili's - 4 min drive
- McDonald's - 5 min drive
- 3rd Coast Bar - 5 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Condo Galvestonian
- The Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Hotel Galveston
- Galvestonian Resort Galveston
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Short walk to the beach. Grounds had a fire pit at night, plenty of tables and charcoal grills, horse shoes, corn hole