- Indian Beach
- 15 min walk
- Sea Isle Beach
- 3 min drive
- 15 min drive
- Cafe Michael Burger
- 15 min drive
- Galveston, TX (GLS-Scholes Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Galveston, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Seaside Resort is near the beach. Lone Star Fire Museum and The Bryan Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Galveston Fishing Pier and Moody Mansion Museum.
- Indian Beach - 15 min walk
- Sea Isle Beach - 3 min drive
- Galveston Island State Park Beach - 5 min drive
- Galveston Island State Park - 7 min drive
- Broadway - 8 min drive
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 92 min drive
- Seaside Resort Snack Bar — 1 min walk
- Seaside Cafe — 1 min walk
- Woody's - 15 min drive
- Cafe Michael Burger - 15 min drive
- Jimmy's on the Pier - 17 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Galveston Seaside Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was PERFECT...the handicap access, the rooms, the price. This was the best pre-cruise experience we have had in Galveston. The only downside was the distance from the cruise port but the extra drive was WORTH IT! To make a perfect stay even better was Nate's Steakhouse where we received exceptional service and exceptional food.