- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Porretto Beach
- 5 min walk
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- 14 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Schlotzsky's Deli
- 1 min walk
- Galveston, TX (GLS-Scholes Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
This apartment is located in Galveston. Port of Galveston Cruise Terminal and Port of Galveston (Galveston Wharves) are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Stewart Beach Park and East Beach. Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark are not to be missed.
- Stewart Beach Park - 4 min walk
- Porretto Beach - 5 min walk
- East End Historic District - 8 min walk
- University of Texas Medical Branch - 14 min walk
- Bishop's Palace - 14 min walk
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 75 min drive
- SubWay - 1 min walk
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 1 min walk
- Chili's - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- 3rd Coast Bar - 8 min walk
About this property
Emerald Island Retreat Apartment 1
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Its not a hotel, we were subleasing someone's condo for three days. The entire bldg is what I would describe as weird. An odd design, and locks at every layer, starting at parking garage ending at cryptic door lock unlike any other I have ever seen. It reminded me of a puzzle solving video game 'can you make it to your room?' The room design was also weird/poor and lots of noise at night, banging and water running. The parking garage is complicated and restricted parking not clearly marked. You have to cross a very busy street to get to the beach. The water was very brown. Overall not nearly as good an experience as Cancun hotels.