- East End Historic District
- 5 min walk
- Galveston Seawall
- 10 min walk
- Sonny's Place
- 4 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Galveston, TX (GLS-Scholes Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
This holiday home is located in Galveston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Stewart Beach Park and East Beach, while Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier and Galveston Schlitterbahn Waterpark are popular area attractions.
- East End Historic District - 5 min walk
- Galveston Seawall - 10 min walk
- Bishop's Palace - 11 min walk
- Porretto Beach - 11 min walk
- Grand 1894 Opera House - 15 min walk
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 74 min drive
- Sonny's Place - 4 min walk
- Denny's - 7 min walk
- Miller's Seawall Restaurant - 8 min walk
- Ocean Grille & Beach Bar - 9 min walk
- 3rd Coast Bar - 13 min walk
About this property
3 Bedrooms Historic House at the Lost Bayou! Accommodates 7 to 8 Travelers
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.