- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Skyline Plaza
- 4 min walk
- Festhalle Frankfurt
- 5 min walk
- La Tagliatella
- 1 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee
- 2 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Frankfurt's Gallus neighbourhood, Movenpick Hotel Frankfurt City is in the city centre and connected to the convention centre. Alte Oper and Festhalle Frankfurt are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Maintower and Römer. Check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena, and consider making time for Palmengarten, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Skyline Plaza - 4 min walk
- Financial District - 4 min walk
- Festhalle Frankfurt - 5 min walk
- Congress Center Messe Frankfurt - 9 min walk
- Maintower - 3 min drive
- Festhalle-Center U-Bahn - 5 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 14 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hotel restaurant — 1 min walk
- La Tagliatella - 1 min walk
- Starbucks Coffee - 2 min walk
- Kamp's Backstube - 2 min walk
- Nordsee - 2 min walk
About this property
Movenpick Hotel Frankfurt City
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15.00 per pet, per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 37 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mövenpick Frankfurt City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is in a very quiet part of the city. Now we stayed there when there were no events going on at The Messe. I can’t review what the hotel is like during conventions, etc. The staff is very polite. The hotel is very clean and it was great having a daily chocolate hour. The hotel serves complimentary goodies in the lobby.