- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Jumeirah Frankfurt
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Skyline Junior Suite
Grand Deluxe Room
Skyline Deluxe Room
Grand Deluxe Suite
About this area
Located on the boardwalk, Jumeirah Frankfurt is in Frankfurt's Innenstadt neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Romerberg and Römer are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Zeil Shopping District and Skyline Plaza. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Palmengarten, or check out an event or a game at Commerzbank-Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Romerberg - 7 min walk
- Frankfurt Christmas Market - 7 min walk
- Römer - 7 min walk
- Konstablerwache - 8 min walk
- Frankfurt Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Frankfurt (M) Hauptwache Station - 2 min walk
- Frankfurt (Main) Central Station - 18 min walk
- Max on One — 1 min walk
- El Rayyan — 1 min walk
- Frohsinn - 1 min walk
- Buena Vista - 1 min walk
- Sushi Circle - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 20 lb/9 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 145 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities