- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Restaurant Wessinger
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
First Class Double Room
Superior Double Room
Comfort Single Room (Air Conditioner)
Residence Single Room
Junior Studio Suite
About this area
Near a metro station, Hotel Restaurant Wessinger is in an area with good airport proximity. Alte Oper and Staedel Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Zeil Shopping District and Skyline Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Commerzbank-Arena or Fraport Arena.
- Commerzbank-Arena - 9 min drive
- Staedel Museum - 14 min drive
- Frankfurt Opera House - 16 min drive
- Kaiserstrasse - 16 min drive
- Financial District - 25 min drive
- Local S-Bahn - 7 min drive
- Neu Isenburg Station - 14 min walk
- Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Wessinger Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Pilsstube Zum Küchenlämpchen - 6 min walk
- Café Ernst - 6 min walk
- Deniz Kebap Haus - 7 min walk
- Spiegelchen - 7 min walk
About this property
Hotel Restaurant Wessinger
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.50 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the whole experience in this hotel..... friendly, confident, helpful, lots going on and a beautifully stylish hotel with great staff. The manager was a chilled out fella who was friendly and full off warm conversation ready to help. Eventually I (We) will be back