- Icarai Beach
- 7 min drive
- Pacheco Beach
- 14 min drive
- Fortaleza (FOR-Pinto Martins Intl.)
- 35 min drive
- Taiba Town Square
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located near the beach, Kariri Beach Hotel is in Caucaia's Cumbuco neighbourhood. Mini Siara Museum and Maracatu Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Beira Mar and Central Market.
- Icarai Beach - 7 min drive
- Pacheco Beach - 14 min drive
- Passeio Publico - 30 min drive
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Fortaleza - 31 min drive
- Taiba Town Square - 43 min drive
- Fortaleza Otavio Bonfim Station - 29 min drive
- Fortaleza (FOR-Pinto Martins Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Kariri Beach Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for BRL 90.0 per day.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: BRL 150,00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: BRL 150,00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kariri Beach Hotel Caucaia
- Kariri Beach Hotel
- Kariri Beach Caucaia
- Kariri Beach
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort