Book your room at The Ashton Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Fort Worth hotel in Downtown Fort Worth, walk to Bass Performance Hall
Located in Downtown Fort Worth, this historic hotel is steps from Jubilee Theatre and Bass Performance Hall. Sundance Square and Amon Carter Museum are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 39 rooms offer comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Ashton Hotel610 Main St Fort Worth TX 76102
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4863 square feet (452 square meters) include conference space. This historic hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Ashton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 39
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 452
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (feet) - 4863
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
SIX 10 Grille - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Ashton Fort Worth
- Ashton Hotel
- Ashton Hotel Fort Worth
- Hotel Ashton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.