Overview of Woodlands Inn & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Executive Single Room
Basic Single Room
About this area
Located in Fort Nelson, Woodlands Inn & Suites is in the business district and near the airport. While the natural beauty of Art Fraser Memorial Park and Fort Nelson Demonstration Forest can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can head to Poplar Hills Golf & Country Club. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- Art Fraser Memorial Park - 12 min walk
- Northern Lights College-Fort Nelson Campus - 14 min walk
- Fort Nelson Heritage Museum - 14 min walk
- Fort Nelson Demonstration Forest - 2 min drive
- Poplar Hills Golf & Country Club - 15 min drive
- Fort Nelson, BC (YYE) - 9 min drive
- 1 Lounge — 1 min walk
About this property
Woodlands Inn & Suites
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good accommodation for the price. Convenient having a restaurant with the hotel. Many of the outside plug-ins did not work - not a good situation when temperature is -30!