- Liked: Cleanliness
- Fort Lauderdale Beach
- 1 min walk
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- 2 min walk
- Primanti Brothers
- 2 min walk
- Franco Vinny
- 5 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Jungle Queen Riverboat and Bahia Mar Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Butterfly World are also worth visiting.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - 1 min walk
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park - 2 min walk
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens - 3 min walk
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale - 14 min walk
- Las Olas Beach - 3 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 11 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Steelpan Kitchen and Bar — 1 min walk
- Primanti Brothers - 2 min walk
- Franco Vinny - 5 min walk
- Trina - 6 min walk
- Beach Place - 6 min walk
About this property
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Beach loungers
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.66 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Sonesta Fort Laurdale Resort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed two days at the Sonesta Hotel. Our first impression was the staff. They were so welcoming and helpful. They offered us a "welcome cocktail" coupon, which was very nice. Our room was clean and stocked with hotel amenities. The restaurant and bar staff were friendly and competent, even the food at the hotel restaurant was very good. We liked the location of the hotel, although a good walk from all the action, but that wasn't a big deal. For the price, this was definitely a good find!