Find Romantic Hotels in Fort Lauderdale, FL from CA $113
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Fort Lauderdale Romantic Hotels
Top Fort Lauderdale Romantic Hotels
Reviewed on Jan. 25, 2021
Reviewed on Nov. 21, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 21, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 23, 2021
Reviewed on Oct. 17, 2020
Romantic Hotels and Accommodations in Fort Lauderdale
Are you in need of a romantic vacation? Couples choose Fort Lauderdale for its beautiful beaches, breathtaking sunrises, and waterfront location. If you're a pair that loves cultural attractions, you might check out Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Parker Playhouse, or Andrews Living Art Studio.
When is the Best Time to Visit Fort Lauderdale?
Weather can be an important factor for your romantic getaway, so we've collected rainfall and seasonal temperature info to help you plan your vacation:
- Hottest months: August, July, September, and June, with an average temperature of 90°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 58°F
- Driest months: December, January, February, and April, with an average rainfall of 2.94 inches
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, and July, with an average rainfall of 8.66 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Fort Lauderdale
There's nothing better than experiencing a new destination with your sweetheart, so consider taking time to discover all that Fort Lauderdale has to offer. If you're hoping to see some of the area's cultural attractions, you and your partner will love Fort Lauderdale for its major shopping area and great live music scene. You might consider a visit to Aventura Mall, Bonnet House Museum and Gardens, or Hugh Taylor Birch State Park.Expedia travelers also pick Fort Lauderdale for its:
Getting Around Fort Lauderdale
To get to Fort Lauderdale, you can fly into Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), which is the closest major airport, located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station, or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station. You can explore options for water transportation at the local marina.
Frequently asked questions
Searching for romantic hotels in Fort Lauderdale?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic vacation to Fort Lauderdale?
How many romantic hotels can we expect to find in Fort Lauderdale?
When is the best time of year for a romantic getaway to Fort Lauderdale?
What is there to do in Fort Lauderdale?
What’s the best way to get to Fort Lauderdale and around town during my romantic getaway?
Recent Reviews in Fort Lauderdale
More trip options
- Top areas for Romantic Hotels
- Find More Hotels near Fort Lauderdale
- More Hotel Options in Fort Lauderdale
- More Accommodation Types in Fort Lauderdale
- Hotels near Popular Fort Lauderdale Attractions
- Other Hotels near Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends