- Butterfly World
- 12 min drive
- Swap Shop
- 13 min drive
- All Stars Players Sports Bar and Grill
- 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts
- 6 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Plaza Hotel Fort Lauderdale is in an area with good shopping. Sawgrass Mills and Las Olas Boulevard are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Butterfly World and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens. Flamingo Gardens and Deerfield Beach Pier are also worth visiting.
- Butterfly World - 12 min drive
- Swap Shop - 13 min drive
- Museum of Discovery and Science - 21 min drive
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 21 min drive
- Riverwalk - 23 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station - 8 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 21 min drive
- All Stars Players Sports Bar and Grill - 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 6 min walk
- Wendy's - 2 min drive
- Boston Market - 3 min drive
- Burger King - 3 min drive
About this property
Plaza Hotel Fort Lauderdale
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same county as the property will not be allowed to check in. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The rooms were not clean and the hotel is infested with roaches. They moved me into another room and woke up to babt roaches all over the bathroom sink. I did not stay another day and they still charged me. Now looking into what my options are, trust me pay the extra money for a better hotel.