- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center
- 4 min walk
- Pier 66 Marina
- 15 min walk
- Shula Burger
- 4 min walk
- Pei Wei Asian Bistro
- 9 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Port Everglades and Jungle Queen Riverboat are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hard Rock Stadium or Fort Lauderdale Stadium.
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center - 4 min walk
- Pier 66 Marina - 15 min walk
- Bahia Mar Marina - 7 min drive
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 8 min drive
- Port Everglades - 9 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Station - 16 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Shula Burger - 4 min walk
- Pei Wei Asian Bistro - 9 min walk
- Bravo Italiano - 9 min walk
- Starbucks - 9 min walk
- BURGERFI - 11 min walk
About this property
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay.
- Up to 10 lb/5 kg
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.95 and USD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Resort
- Hilton Marina Resort
- Hilton Marina
- Hilton Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Liked: Cleanliness
The worst part was they did not have my Expedia reservation, it took several hours to get ironed out to just get a room and then the only room available was not the one I booked and paid for but a FAR inferior room at the worst part of the hotel. Not a great experience at all. I was caught between Expedia and the Hotel trying to figure it out.