Search Hostels in Fort Lauderdale from CA $86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Fort Lauderdale
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Fort Lauderdale
B Ocean Resort
Reviewed on Jan. 23, 2021
The Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Reviewed on Jan. 25, 2021
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
Reviewed on Jan. 25, 2021
What Is a Hostel?
If you're searching for low-cost places to stay in Fort Lauderdale, a hostel in town could be a great choice for you. These dorm-style accommodations come in quite a few forms, but all of them have a few things in common:
- Budget-friendly prices
- A social setting
- Shared rooms (though many have private options too)
By choosing a hostel in Fort Lauderdale, you can reduce your spending on lodging and use more of your budget for exploring during your stay. The beaches create an appealing natural setting, and you can enjoy attractions like the marina.
Hostels in Fort Lauderdale
You might be asking, what are some top hostels in Fort Lauderdale? According to reviews from our guests, these have positive ratings:
The Hotel Deauville - Located within a 5-minute walk of Fort Lauderdale Beach. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an outdoor pool. You'll find showers in all rooms.
Sheridan Hostel - You can take advantage of free WiFi and barbecue grills, as well as a picnic area. Rooms come with towels, showers, and free toiletries.
Sheridan Guesthouse - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, laundry facilities, and barbecue grills. Rooms come with towels, coffee/tea makers, and linens.
Casa Blanca Hostel - Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a shared/communal kitchen, and air conditioning. You'll find coffee/tea makers and linens in all rooms.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Fort Lauderdale?
The weather can be important when you're experiencing new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 80° F and nighttime temperatures average 57° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 64° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 74° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 88° F during the day and 58° F at night
- Average rainfall is 66.50 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Fort Lauderdale?
Depending on your interests, you might enjoy these places:Top Sights
- Las Olas Beach
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park
- Jungle Queen Riverboat
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Historic Stranahan House Museum
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts
- BB&T Center
In general, Fort Lauderdale is known for its:
- Live music
How to Get to Fort Lauderdale and Around the Area
You can find the nearest airport in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away from the city center. Another option is Fort Lauderdale, FL (FXE-Fort Lauderdale Executive), situated 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away. Once you've arrived, you may want to make use of public transit. To see more of the surrounding area, catch a train at Fort Lauderdale Station, Fort Lauderdale Station, or Fort Lauderdale Airport Station.