Fort Frances Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Fort Frances with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Read about the most popular Fort Frances hotels and accommodations that are favorites of guests who bring their pets:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Frances is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Copper River Inn & Conference Centre. This hotel offers 3 restaurants and an indoor pool. Our customers love this 3.5-star hotel's proximity to shopping and pleasant rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at La Place Rendez-Vous. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and in-room balconies. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's restaurant and location.
Planning Your Trip to Fort Frances
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°F
- April-June: the average is 76°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Frances is 24.25 inches
Exploring Fort Frances with Your Pet
Known for its library, Fort Frances has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Yoke Lake Dock and Yoke Lake. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fort Frances Public Library and The Fort Frances Museum.