- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ixpanpajul Nature Park
- 6 min drive
- Cuevas de Ak'tun Kan
- 12 min drive
- San Miguel & Tayazal
- 12 min drive
- Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Santa Elena, Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Flores Dock and Biotopo Cerro Cahui are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Petén Itzá and Central Park.
- Ixpanpajul Nature Park - 6 min drive
- Cuevas de Ak'tun Kan - 12 min drive
- San Miguel & Tayazal - 12 min drive
- Petencito Zoo - 13 min drive
- Lake Petén Itzá - 15 min drive
- Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.) - 17 min drive
About this property
Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GTQ 160.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for GTQ 160.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GTQ 120 per person (roundtrip)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GTQ 160.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GTQ 160.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pricy, but worth every penny. Staff is extremely friendly and has great work ethic and is ready for you at all times. Hotel owner strives to save nature and endangered species. The income the hotel generates goes towards saving 300 acres of the beautiful forest and lake and animals that live there including those taken from illegal owning and or trade for their exoticness. Many are endangered species and here they have a home.